Matthew 16:15-17 ASV
(15) He saith unto them, But who say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.
Jesus is the YHWH GOD Creator of all that exists on earth and in heavens. Jesus and the Father participated in the making of man. John 1 and Hebrews 1. Read also Genesis 2:4. "I am Jehovah, your Holy One, Creator of Israel, your King." Isaiah 43:15 YLT. Jesus does not teach anything of his own input to God the Father in the creation (John 1:3, 12:44-50).
God the Father is not YHWH God. The world did not know Him, says Jesus. God the Father and Jesus participated in the making of man because of the phrase 'Let us make man'. Jesus is the first birth of the creation which Jesus creates because God the Father works in Him (John 14:10). Birth and creation is not the same thing.
Luke 10:22 is right to the point when it says that God is a revelation to some not to everyone. Adventism counters the teaching of Apostle John who presents Jesus as the Creator. It is Jesus who has been and is "God the eternal Father is the Creator, Source, Sustainer, and Sovereign of all creation." That is what Jesus told Thomas in conformity with the fact that up to Jesus Jehovah had been known as our Father and now we know that Jesus is also our Brother because He reveals to some of us the existence of God the Father whom no one in Judaism knew existed because Jesus says that He is the One who introduces, makes known, or reveals God the Father and that the world did not know Him. No reference is necessary because what I write here can be googled in the Bible. Remember that Genesis says in relation to the making of man, "Let us make man in our image".
Philosophically, Jesus tells us that He cannot do anything without God the Father not that He is not YHWH God doing it all because of His total obedience to the Father. Then, again, to understand, Jesus must have revealed the Godhead to you (Luke 10:22).
John 1:1-3 ASV (1)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (2) The same was in the beginning with God. (3) All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.
Hebrews 1:1-2 ASV
(1) God, having of old time spoken unto the fathers in the prophets by divers portions and in divers manners, (2) hath at the end of these days spoken unto us in his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds;
Numbers 27:3 ASV
Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not among the company of them that gathered themselves together against Jehovah in the company of Korah: but he died in his own sin; and he had no sons.
Joshua 17:4 ASV
And they came near before Eleazar the priest, and before Joshua the son of Nun, and before the princes, saying, Jehovah commanded Moses to give us an inheritance among our brethren: therefore according to the commandment of Jehovah he gave them an inheritance among the brethren of their father.
1 Chronicles 29:10 ASV Wherefore David blessed Jehovah before all the assembly; and David said, Blessed be thou, O Jehovah, the God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.
Isaiah 63:16 ASV
For thou art our Father, though Abraham knoweth us not, and Israel doth not acknowledge us: thou, O Jehovah, art our Father; our Redeemer from everlasting is thy name.
Isaiah 64:8 ASV
But now, O Jehovah, thou art our Father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Adventists need to set their hearts so that Jesus can reveal to them that Adventism is mistakenly attributing the attributes of Jesus to the FORMERLY UNKNOWN God the Father because Adventism has transformed or lowered Jesus to the status of Archangel Michael.
See the caption.
Deuteronomy 4:2 ASV
(2) Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 5:32 ASV
(32) Ye shall observe to do therefore as Jehovah your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Deuteronomy 12:32 ASV
(32) What thing soever I command you, that shall ye observe to do: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
Matthew 5:17-18 ASV
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
John 1:49 ASV
(49) Nathanael answered him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art King of Israel.
John 17:25 LITV
(25) Righteous Father, indeed the world did not know You, but I knew You; and these have known that You sent Me.
John 1:18 LITV
(18) No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, that One declares Him.
John 17:6 ASV
(6) I manifested thy name unto the men whom thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them to me; and they have kept thy word.
Hebrews 2:12 ASV
(12) saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, In the midst of the congregation will I sing thy praise.
John 6:46 LITV
(46) not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One being from God, He has seen the Father.
John 5:37 ASV
(37) And the Father that sent me, he hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his form.
Malachi 1:11 ASV
(11) For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name [shall be] great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense [shall be] offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name [shall be] great among the Gentiles, saith Jehovah of hosts.
Malachi 1:14 ASV
(14) But cursed be the deceiver, who hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a blemished thing; for I am a great King, saith Jehovah of hosts, and my name is terrible among the Gentiles.
Isaiah 43:15 ASV
(15) I am Jehovah, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.
Isaiah 44:6 ASV
(6) Thus saith Jehovah, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, Jehovah of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there is no God.
Exodus 33:20-23 ASV
(20) And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for man shall not see me and live.
(21) and Jehovah said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon the rock: (22) and it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand until I have passed by: (23) and I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my back; but my face shall not be seen.
Isaiah 6:5 ASV
(5) Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, Jehovah of hosts.
Luke 2:11 EMTV
(11) For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Matthew 2:2 EMTV
(2) saying, "Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East, and have come to worship Him."
John 1:49 EMTV
(49) Nathanael answered and said to Him, "Rabbi, You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!"
Revelation 14:7 ASV
(7) and he saith with a great voice, Fear God, and give him glory; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship [PROSTRATE TO] him that made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.
Genesis 2:4 ASV
(4) These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven. (John 1:1-3).
Revelation 14:8 ASV
(8) And another, a second angel, followed, saying, Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, that hath made all the nations to drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Revelation 18:4 ASV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come forth, my people, out of her, that ye have no fellowship with her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues:
Revelation 18:20 ASV
(20) Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye saints, and ye apostles, and ye prophets; for God hath judged your judgment on her.
Revelation 14:9 ASV
(9) And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, If any man worshippeth [PROSTRATE TO] the beast and his image, and receiveth a mark on his forehead, or upon his hand
Philippians 2:9-11 ASV
(9) Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name; (10) that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth, (11) and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord [YHWH], to the glory of God the Father.
1 Timothy 2:5 ASV
(5) For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,
John 14:6 ASV
(6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.