Matthew 11:13 ASV(13) For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.Luke 16:14-17 ASV(14) And the Pharisees, who were lovers of money, heard all these things; and they scoffed at him.(15) And he said unto them, Ye are they that justify yourselves in the sight of men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.(16) The law and the prophets were until John: from that time the gospel of the kingdom of God is preached, and every man entereth violently into it.(17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall.Ephesians 4:11-12 ASV(11) And he gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;(12) for the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ:
To qualify as a true prophet from Jesus, the prophecy of the Prophet or Messenger must have materialized. The prophecy of the Apocalypse will come to pass. Prophet John can only speak of the last prophecy of Jesus to the world.
Deuteronomy 18:18-22 Darby(18) A prophet will I raise up unto them from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.(19) And it shall come to pass that the man who hearkeneth not unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.(20) But the prophet who shall presume to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.(21) And if thou say in thy heart, How shall we know the word that Jehovah hath not spoken?(22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of Jehovah, and the thing followeth not, nor cometh to pass, that is the word which Jehovah hath not spoken; the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: be not afraid of him.
Revelation 1:2 ASV
who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony [witness] of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw.
Revelation 1:9 ASV
I John, your brother and partaker with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Jesus, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God and the testimony [witness] of Jesus.
Revelation 12:11 ASV
And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.
Revelation 19:10 ASV
And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Revelation 3:8-10 ASV
(8) I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee a door opened, which none can shut), that thou hast a little power, and didst keep my word, and didst not deny my name.
(9) Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(10) Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Revelation 12:17 ASV
And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:
Revelation 14:12 ASV
(12) Here is the patience of the saints, they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
(Revelation 7:2 KJV)
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
(Revelation 9:4 KJV)
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Revelation 13:12 ASV
And he exerciseth all the authority of the first beast in his sight. And he maketh the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose death-stroke was healed.
Revelation 13:15 ASV
And it was given unto him to give breath to it, even to the image of the breast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Revelation 14:9-11 ASV
(9) And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, If any man worshippeth the beast and his image, and receiveth a mark on his forehead, or upon his hand,
(10) he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11) and the smoke of their torment goeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, they that worship the beast and his image, and whoso receiveth the mark of his name.
Revelation 20:4 ASV
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Every law, rule, statute, commandment, ordinance, et cetera, has been written on the rock of the Torah of Moses.
Any religious observance which is not in Moses is of Satan, according to Deuteronomy 4:2, 4:32.
WHAT AUTHORITY HAS ELLEN WHITE OR ANY OTHER SPIRITUAL LEADER ON WHAT IS WRITTEN IN MOSES AND THE PROPHETS, LIKE ORDINATION?
Moses already legislates on ordination in his TORAH. Period!
See the caption for the reference.