Study the composition of the gathering of the Church of Jesus in these verses. They hear the Voice of Jesus and follow Him as their Shepherd not the voice of any man.
Adventism does not know who Jesus is (Luke 10:22) and, as such, cannot be the remnant Church of Jesus (Matthew 16:18, John 10:14). Adventism does not believe in Jesus MESSIAH YHWH but in Jesus Archangel Michael.
John 10:14-18 ASV
(14) I am the good shepherd; and I know mine own, and mine own know me, (15) even as the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. (16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd. (17) Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.
(18) No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.
Romans 9:22-29 ASV
(22) What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering vessels of wrath fitted unto destruction: (23) and that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he afore prepared unto glory,
(24) even us, whom he also called, not from the Jews only, but also from the Gentiles? (25) As he saith also in Hosea, I will call that my people, which was not my people; And her beloved, that was not beloved. (26) And it shall be, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, There shall they be called sons of the living God. (27) And Isaiah crieth concerning Israel, If the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that shall be saved: (28) for the Lord will execute his word upon the earth, finishing it and cutting it short. (29) And, as Isaiah hath said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, We had become as Sodom, and had been made like unto Gomorrah.
Romans 11:5 ASV
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Genesis 45:7 ASV
(7) And God sent me before you to preserve you a remnant in the earth, and to save you alive by a great deliverance.
2 Kings 19:4 ASV
(4) It may be Jehovah thy God will hear all the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to defy the living God, and will rebuke the words which Jehovah thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that is left.
2 Kings 19:30-31 ASV
(30) And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward.
(31) For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and out of mount Zion they that shall escape: the zeal of Jehovah shall perform this.
Ezra 9:13-15 ASV
(13) And after all that is come upon us for our evil deeds, and for our great guilt, seeing that thou our God hast punished us less than our iniquities deserve, and hast given us such a remnant,
(14) shall we again break thy commandments, and join in affinity with the peoples that do these abominations? wouldest not thou be angry with us till thou hadst consumed us, so that there should be no remnant, nor any to escape?
(15) O Jehovah, the God of Israel, thou art righteous; for we are left a remnant that is escaped, as it is this day: behold, we are before thee in our guiltiness; for none can stand before thee because of this.
Isaiah 1:2-10 ASV
(2) Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth; for Jehovah hath spoken: I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
(3) The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib; but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. (4) Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evil-doers, children that deal corruptly! they have forsaken Jehovah, they have despised the Holy One of Israel, they are estranged and gone backward.
(5) Why will ye be still stricken, that ye revolt more and more? the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. (6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and fresh stripes: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with oil. (7) Your country is desolate; your cities are burned with fire; your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
(8) And the daughter of Zion is left as a booth in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city. (9) Except Jehovah of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
(10) Hear the word of Jehovah, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
Isaiah 10:19-25 ASV
(19) And the remnant of the trees of his forest shall be few, so that a child may write them.
(20) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and they that are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again lean upon him that smote them, but shall lean upon Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
(21) A remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
(22) For though thy people, Israel, be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them shall return: a destruction is determined, overflowing with righteousness.
(23) For a full end, and that determined, will the Lord, Jehovah of hosts, make in the midst of all the earth.
(24) Therefore thus saith the Lord, Jehovah of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian, though he smite thee with the rod, and lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
(25) For yet a very little while, and the indignation against thee shall be accomplished, and mine anger shall be directed to his destruction.
Isaiah 11:9-16 ASV
(9) They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea.
(10) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root of Jesse, that standeth for an ensign of the peoples, unto him shall the nations seek; and his resting-place shall be glorious.
(11) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord will set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, that shall remain, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. (12) And he will set up an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. (13) The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and they that vex Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. (14) And they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines on the west; together shall they despoil the children of the east: they shall put forth their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. (15) And Jehovah will utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his scorching wind will he wave his hand over the River, and will smite it into seven streams, and cause men to march over dryshod. (16) And there shall be a highway for the remnant of his people, that shall remain, from Assyria; like as there was for Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.
Isaiah 37:3-7 ASV
(3) And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of contumely; for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.
(4) It may be Jehovah thy God will hear the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to defy the living God, and will rebuke the words which Jehovah thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that is left.
(5) So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
(6) And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say to your master, Thus saith Jehovah, Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
(7) Behold, I will put a spirit in him, and he shall hear tidings, and shall return unto his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.
Isaiah 46:1-13 ASV
(1) Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth; their idols are upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: the things that ye carried about are made a load, a burden to the weary beast. (2) They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity. (3) Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, that have been borne by me from their birth, that have been carried from the womb; (4) and even to old age I am he, and even to hoar hairs will I carry you; I have made, and I will bear; yea, I will carry, and will deliver. (5) To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
(6) Such as lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, they hire a goldsmith, and he maketh it a god; they fall down, yea, they worship. (7) They bear it upon the shoulder, they carry it, and set it in its place, and it standeth, from its place shall it not remove: yea, one may cry unto it, yet can it not answer, nor save him out of his trouble. (8) Remember this, and show yourselves men; bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
(9) Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me; (10) declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done; saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure; (11) calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country; yea, I have spoken, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed, I will also do it. (12) Hearken unto me, ye stout-hearted, that are far from righteousness:
(13) I bring near my righteousness, it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry; and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
Jeremiah 23:1-8 ASV
(1) Woe unto the shepherds that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith Jehovah.
(2) Therefore thus saith Jehovah, the God of Israel, against the shepherds that feed my people: Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them; behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith Jehovah.
(3) And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and multiply.
(4) And I will set up shepherds over them, who shall feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall any be lacking, saith Jehovah.
(5) Behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.
(6) In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely; and this is his name whereby he shall be called: Jehovah our righteousness.
(7) Therefore, behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that they shall no more say, As Jehovah liveth, who brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
(8) but, As Jehovah liveth, who brought up and who led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all the countries whither I had driven them. And they shall dwell in their own land.
Jeremiah 31:1-11 ASV
(1) At that time, saith Jehovah, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. (2) Thus saith Jehovah, The people that were left of the sword found favor in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. (3) Jehovah appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (4) Again will I build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: again shalt thou be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry. (5) Again shalt thou plant vineyards upon the mountains of Samaria; the planters shall plant, and shall enjoy the fruit thereof. (6) For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the hills of Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto Jehovah our God. (7) For thus saith Jehovah, Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout for the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Jehovah, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. (8) Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the uttermost parts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall they return hither. (9) They shall come with weeping; and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by rivers of waters, in a straight way wherein they shall not stumble; for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my first-born. (10) Hear the word of Jehovah, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off; and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. (11) For Jehovah hath ransomed Jacob, and redeemed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
Jeremiah 42:15-16 ASV
(15) now therefore hear ye the word of Jehovah, O remnant of Judah: Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel, If ye indeed set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;
(16) then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye fear, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt; and the famine, whereof ye are afraid, shall follow hard after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.
Jeremiah 44:12-19 ASV
(12) And I will take the remnant of Judah, that have set their faces to go into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, and they shall all be consumed; in the land of Egypt shall they fall; they shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine; they shall die, from the least even unto the greatest, by the sword and by the famine; and they shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach.
(13) For I will punish them that dwell in the land of Egypt, as I have punished Jerusalem, by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence;
(14) so that none of the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall escape or be left, to return into the land of Judah, to which they have a desire to return to dwell there: for none shall return save such as shall escape.
(15) Then all the men who knew that their wives burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great assembly, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
(16) As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of Jehovah, we will not hearken unto thee. (17) But we will certainly perform every word that is gone forth out of our mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink-offerings unto her, as we have done, we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem; for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
Jeremiah 44:26-30 ASV
(26) Therefore hear ye the word of Jehovah, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt: Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith Jehovah, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, As the Lord Jehovah liveth. (27) Behold, I watch over them for evil, and not for good; and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them. (28) And they that escape the sword shall return out of the land of Egypt into the land of Judah, few in number; and all the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall know whose word shall stand, mine, or theirs. (29) And this shall be the sign unto you, saith Jehovah, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil: (30) Thus saith Jehovah, Behold, I will give Pharaoh Hophra king of Egypt into the hand of his enemies, and into the hand of them that seek his life; as I gave Zedekiah king of Judah into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, who was his enemy, and sought his life.
Jeremiah 50:17-20 ASV
(17) Israel is a hunted sheep; the lions have driven him away: first, the king of Assyria devoured him; and now at last Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.
(18) Therefore thus saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will punish the king of Babylon and his land, as I have punished the king of Assyria.
(19) And I will bring Israel again to his pasture, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan, and his soul shall be satisfied upon the hills of Ephraim and in Gilead.
(20) In those days, and in that time, saith Jehovah, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I leave as a remnant.
Ezekiel 5:7-13 ASV
(7) Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Because ye are turbulent more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept mine ordinances, neither have done after the ordinances of the nations that are round about you; (8) therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I, even I, am against thee; and I will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations. (9) And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations. (10) Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments on thee; and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter unto all the winds.(11) Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, and I also will have no pity.
Ezekiel 6:7-10 ASV
(7) And the slain shall fall in the midst of you, and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.
(8) Yet will I leave a remnant, in that ye shall have some that escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
(9) And those of you that escape shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captive, how that I have been broken with their lewd heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which play the harlot after their idols: and they shall loathe themselves in their own sight for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
(10) And they shall know that I am Jehovah: I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.
Ezekiel 11:13-21 ASV
(13) And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord Jehovah! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel? (14) And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, (15) Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel, all of them, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from Jehovah; unto us is this land given for a possession. (16) Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Whereas I have removed them far off among the nations, and whereas I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them a sanctuary for a little while in the countries where they are come. (17) Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: I will gather you from the peoples, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. (18) And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
(19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh; (20) that they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. (21) But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will bring their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord Jehovah.
Ezekiel 14:21-23 ASV
(21) For thus saith the Lord Jehovah: How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the evil beasts, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast!
(22) Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be carried forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings; and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
(23) And they shall comfort you, when ye see their way and their doings; and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord Jehovah.
Joel 2:28-32 ASV
(28) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: (29) and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my Spirit. (30) And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. (31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of Jehovah cometh. (32) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call.
Amos 5:14-15 ASV
(14) Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live; and so Jehovah, the God of hosts, will be with you, as ye say.
(15) Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish justice in the gate: it may be that Jehovah, the God of hosts, will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
Micah 2:12 ASV
(12) I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as a flock in the midst of their pasture; they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.
Micah 5:7-15 ASV
(7) And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples as dew from Jehovah, as showers upon the grass, that tarry not for man, nor wait for the sons of men. (8) And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep; who, if he go through, treadeth down and dearth in pieces, and there is none to deliver.
(9) Let thy hand be lifted up above thine adversaries, and let all thine enemies be cut off. (10) And it shall come to pass in that day, saith Jehovah, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and will destroy thy chariots: (11) and I will cut off the cities of thy land, and will throw down all thy strongholds.
(12) And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thy hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers: (13) and I will cut off thy graven images and thy pillars out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thy hands; (14) and I will pluck up thine Asherim out of the midst of thee; and I will destroy thy cities. (15) And I will execute vengeance in anger and wrath upon the nations which hearkened not.
Micah 7:18-20 ASV
(18) Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth over the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in lovingkindness.
(19) He will again have compassion upon us; he will tread our iniquities under foot; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
(20) Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the lovingkindness to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.
Zephaniah 2:7-11 ASV
(7) And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed their flocks thereupon; in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening; for Jehovah their God will visit them, and bring back their captivity.
(8) I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, wherewith they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.
(9) Therefore as I live, saith Jehovah of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, a possession of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall make a prey of them, and the remnant of my nation shall inherit them.
(10) This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against the people of Jehovah of hosts.
(11) Jehovah will be terrible unto them; for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the nations.
Zephaniah 3:11-20 ASV
(11) In that day shalt thou not be put to shame for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me; for then I will take away out of the midst of thee thy proudly exulting ones, and thou shalt no more be haughty in my holy mountain. (12) But I will leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall take refuge in the name of Jehovah. (13) The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth; for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. (14) Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. (15) Jehovah hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the King of Israel, even Jehovah, is in the midst of thee; thou shalt not fear evil any more. (16) In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not; O Zion, let not thy hands be slack. (17) Jehovah thy God is in the midst of thee, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love; he will joy over thee with singing.
(18) I will gather them that sorrow for the solemn assembly, who were of thee; to whom the burden upon her was a reproach. (19) Behold, at that time I will deal with all them that afflict thee; and I will save that which is lame, and gather that which was driven away; and I will make them a praise and a name, whose shame hath been in all the earth. (20) At that time I will bring you in, and at that time I will gather you; for I will make you a name and a praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I bring back your captivity before your eyes, saith Jehovah.
Haggai 1:12-14 ASV
(12) Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of Jehovah their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as Jehovah their God had sent him; and the people did fear before Jehovah.
(13) Then spake Haggai Jehovah's messenger in Jehovah's message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith Jehovah.
(14) And Jehovah stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work on the house of Jehovah of hosts, their God,
Haggai 2:1-9 ASV
(1) In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of Jehovah by Haggai the prophet, saying,
(2) Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and to the remnant of the people, saying,
(3) Who is left among you that saw this house in its former glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes as nothing?
(4) Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith Jehovah; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith Jehovah, and work: for I am with you, saith Jehovah of hosts,
(5) according to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, and my Spirit abode among you: fear ye not.
(6) For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
(7) and I will shake all nations; and the precious things of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts.
(8) The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Jehovah of hosts.
(9) The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, saith Jehovah of hosts; and in this place will I give peace, saith Jehovah of hosts.
Zechariah 8:6-17 ASV
(6) Thus saith Jehovah of hosts: If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in those days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith Jehovah of hosts. (7) Thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; (8) and I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. (9) Thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words from the mouth of the prophets that were in the day that the foundation of the house of Jehovah of hosts was laid, even the temple, that it might be built. (10) For before those days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in, because of the adversary: for I set all men every one against his neighbor. (11) But now I will not be unto the remnant of this people as in the former days, saith Jehovah of hosts. (12) For there shall be the seed of peace; the vine shall give its fruit, and the ground shall give its increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to inherit all these things. (13) And it shall come to pass that, as ye were a curse among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing. Fear not, but let your hands be strong. (14) For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: As I thought to do evil unto you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith Jehovah of hosts, and I repented not; (15) so again have I thought in these days to do good unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not. (16) These are the things that ye shall do: Speak ye every man the truth with his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates; (17) and let none of you devise evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith Jehovah.
Romans 9:22-29 ASV
(22) What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering vessels of wrath fitted unto destruction: (23) and that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he afore prepared unto glory, (24) even us, whom he also called, not from the Jews only, but also from the Gentiles?
(25) As he saith also in Hosea, I will call that my people, which was not my people; And her beloved, that was not beloved. (26) And it shall be, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, There shall they be called sons of the living God. (27) And Isaiah crieth concerning Israel, If the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that shall be saved: (28) for the Lord will execute his word upon the earth, finishing it and cutting it short. (29) And, as Isaiah hath said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, We had become as Sodom, and had been made like unto Gomorrah.
Romans 11:1-10 ASV
(1) I say then, Did God cast off his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (2) God did not cast off his people which he foreknew. Or know ye not what the scripture saith of Elijah? how he pleadeth with God against Israel: (3) Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. (4) But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have left for myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to Baal. (5) Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. (6) But if it is by grace, it is no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace.
(7) What then? That which Israel seeketh for, that he obtained not; but the election obtained it, and the rest were hardened: (8) according as it is written, God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear, unto this very day. (9) And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, And a stumblingblock, and a recompense unto them: (10) Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, And bow thou down their back always.
(Revelation 1:2 ASV)
who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw.
(Revelation 1:9 ASV)
I John, your brother and partaker with you in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Jesus, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
(Revelation 12:17 ASV)
And the dragon waxed wroth with the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, that keep the commandments of God, and hold the testimony of Jesus:
(Revelation 19:10 ASV)
And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
(Revelation 20:4 ASV)
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Acts 1:8 says that the Disciples will be witnesses (testimonies) of Jesus in the world. Hence, like the Apostles, those of us believers in Jesus are the witnesses of Jesus.
About the communication that John receives from Angel of YHWH (JESUS), the Greek of John 1:2 reads that John 'witnesses the word of the God and [witnesses] the witness of Jesus Christ as much as he saw' (CESAIRE Literal Translation). John 1:9 says, 'I was in the island the one named Patmos through the word of the God and through the witness (testimony) of Jesus' (CESAIRE Literal Translation). Revelation 6:9 speaks of the souls of the ones who had been killed 'through the word of the God and the witness (testimony) which they had'. Revelation 12:11 says that 'they conquer him (Satan) through the blood of the Lamb and through the word of the witness (testimony) of them and not they love the soul of them until [of] death'.
What seems to be the witness or testimony of Jesus from the declarations of Apostle John?
John characterizes Jesus as the 'Faithful Witness' (Revelation 1:5) in the sense that Jesus says that He only speaks of what God the Father teaches Him to speak, not of His own words or not of His interpretation of the words of God the Father (John 3:31-32, 8:26-28, Revelation 3:14). Those who overcame by dying did so by holding to the witness (testimony) of Jesus and by witnessing Him. So, the gospel message to be preached, keeping all that the Apostles teach about Judaism to the world, repentance, baptism, remission of sin, and Jesus being the great God and Saviour, that is, Jehovah (Titus 2:13), constitute 'the remnant of the seed of her, of the ones keeping the commandments of the God and having the witness (testimony) of Jesus' (Revelation 12:17 CESAIRE Literal Translation).
The commandments which are spoken of in Revelation 12:17, which Adventism applies to itself because seventh day Adventists keep the sabbath, are not a reference to the 'ten words' of Sinai which we mistakenly call 'the ten commandments' but the Greek word refers to all that is written in Moses to do and not to do.
All the ones to be saved must keep all the commandments of God, not only care about the sabbath day, and witness Jesus and His witness in the sense that He is the faithful witness of God the Father in transmitting exactly what the Father apostled Him to do and say. Adventism, like Christianity, interprets (2 Peter 1:20), peddles (2 Corinthians 2:17) the words of Jesus (God).
Revelation 12:17 has nothing to do with Adventism or with any other Christian group who rejects the testimony (witness) of Jesus and who rejects Jesus as YHWH God and makes Him to be Archangel Michael.
For example, Jesus says that He was to remain buried for three days and three nights but Adventism rejects that notion and, joining apostate Christianity, shortens the length of the burial of Jesus to be able to claim that Jesus kept the sabbath inside His grave.
'The rest of her seed (Jesus)' refers to those who hear the voice of Jesus, who pick up their cross to follow only Him as their Shepherd, as their great God and Savior Jehovah, and keep all His commandments to become perfect as the Father is perfect to overcome Satan or disobedience.
'The spirit of the prophecy which is the witness of Jesus' as YHWH God, the only one to kneel to, to keep all His commandments and, thus, the message of the 3 angels, does not delegate Adventist Ellen G White as having a special gift or message because such is not the meaning or the scope of Revelation 12:17 and 19:10.
Adventism does not know Jesus, who can only be known by His revelation (Luke 10:22) and with the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3), and, consequently, neither understands His Bible, neither listens to Jesus, neither follows after Jesus, nor obey His voice.
SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS (John 4:22) NOT OF CHRISTIANITY WHICH REJECTS CHRISTIAN JUDAISM OR OF THE SABBATARIAN ADVENTISM WHICH STRIPS JESUS OF HIS DIVINE RIGHTS.
Acts 1:8 ASV
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
2 Peter 1:20 ASV
knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture is of private interpretation.
Revelation 22:7 ASV
And behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.
Revelation 22:10 ASV
And he saith unto me, Seal not up the words of the prophecy of this book; for the time is at hand.
Revelation 22:18 ASV
I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto them, God shall add unto him the plagues which are written in this book:
Revelation 22:19 ASV
and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book.